In our vestibular clinic we perform specialized investigations for adults and children with dizziness or balance problems. These investigations include vestibular tests such as:
- Video head impulse test (vHIT)
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (VEMP)
- VEMP threshold testing
- Tullio/fistula tests
- BPPV assessment and treatment using the biaxial rotational chair (TRV chair)
The investigations may also include audiological tests such as:
- Pure tone audiometry
- Impedance audiometry
- Speech recognition testing
- Auditory brainstem response testing
Some dizziness and balance problems can cause great discomfort and can be difficult to diagnose and treat. We use the findings from our investigations and our expertise to help patients with dizziness or balance disorders by providing useful diagnostic information, counselling, and advice.
A referral is needed for these services.